Friday, February 23, 2007

HUH? What? Oh sorry, I was sleeping

Yeah, been a few days since I posted.  sorry about that.

Anyway, I bought a new PDA this week.  I had a Palm Tungsten E that was a couple of years old and did not support wireless, though it was color and had a decent processor.  I wanted wireless and the ability to do Windows networking.  After much debating, I decided to get a Dell Axim x51.  It's the second best Dell offers, as it doesn't have the video memory/card to play games.  I don't feel the need to spend an additional 100.00 for those features.  As with any new device I am still learning all the things I can do with it.  So far I have successfully connected to my works network wirelessly and surfed the net.  I was also able to connect to my home network and surf the net.  But I am having problems connecting to network shares.  Still working on that.  :-)

Anyway, to make a long story short, I am enjoying my new PDA. 

Happily computing - TMS