Thursday, November 09, 2006

Fake Science

Awhile back, I discovered the record label Ultimae records.  I had found a couple of albums by Solar Fields and Aes Dana that I really enjoyed.  After a little research I found Ultimae records and found a plethera of new very cool music.  While meandering around the Ultimae website, I read that they have directed music sales to Fake Science.  Fake Science is as they put it "Fake Science is something spiritual and unquantifiable - an alchemic equation, like the i-ching or tantric sex. No one knows exactly why it works, but it does."  The guys that run the site are members of some of the bands listed on the site so they really have a good feel of the music they sell and the industry in which they work.

If you like downtempo/Chillout/Ambient Trance music, you really need to check out Fake Science.  I dont think I have seen anything for sale there for over 5 dollars.  All albums are downloadable in .zip format and contain very high quality MP3's.

Chilling out - TMS