Thursday, May 12, 2005

The newest of new!

Hello, obviously this is the first post. Hopefully the first of many. Time will be the teller of that story.

To get started, this is a first for me. A site that provides feedback that is. I do have an original site that I have had for years. I post there all to infrequently. If I ever had any followers reading the site, they have lost interest by now. It was designed to look like a news paper front page, or that was my intentions. :-) I may just use it to post family things instead. Things like creating webpage christmas cards and email the link to family and friends instead of wasting money on postage. Who knows. There are many creative ways to use a web page, if only to find the time and Just Do It.

I hope to use this site as an avenue to express and reveal insights into the world of TheMiddaySun.

l8r!