Tuesday, May 24, 2005

music, mind candy

i attribute my love for music to my teenager days. i did my share of experimenting, that is my story and I am sticking to it. during those times of experimentation, i used to get lost in music. back in those days, my music of choice was black sabbath and rush. i had most of their albums on 8 track (telling my age now) and if i didn't have an 8 track, i had the vinyl album. today my music choice is of the mellow genre. i still like to hear the dark hard metal of yesteryear from time to time, but i truly enjoy a good beat and catchy rhythm's. with my 1 hour drive to work and 1+ hour drive home, i can really get lost in the music during those travel times.

some of the artist i enjoy today are ohmega tribe, sounds from the ground, theivery corporation, electric skychurch, and many others. i listen to internet radio at work. the best internet radio that is commercial free and has a great music library is www.somafm.com they have several station to choose from, and the groove salad station is by far the best if you are into mellow trip hop and jazzy grooves.

fading away into a song
tms