Sunday, July 15, 2007

You are never safe while surfing the net

One of the things I do on a daily basis is fight spyware and virus's. Not on my personal machine, but in the corporate environment, on my family machines, friends, and when ever I tell someone I am a desktop tech. While on vacation this week, my wife and I decided to upgrade our timeshare. As we were talking to the Bluegreen sales rep. I mentioned that I was a computer tech. Almost on queue, he wanted to ask me about his personal machine, and why it was running so slow. I gave him a few suggestions, and we went about our process of upgrading our vacation plans. What I am getting at is that the internet has brought upon us a pandora's box of malware/spyware
 and other software baddies.

Anyway, article here.


Powered by ScribeFire.