Thursday, March 29, 2007

Tahoo Mail offers unlimited space so they can get people to use it!

I haven't use Yahoo! mail in a very long time.  It hasn't changed much since I used it last and by them offering unlimited space doesn't make me want to either.  Too much spam.  Just like my Hotmail account, too much spam!  I use my Hotmail account for two things.  MSN messenger and signing into Microsoft sites for beta's and such.  Nothing else.  I use Google Mail instead for everything else.  Their spam filter is far superior than any other web based email that I have found to date.



Anyway, if you didn't already know and have a Yahoo! mail account, you now have unlimited space.  Don't know what your limit on actual email size would be, but as far as total space, you don't have a a limit.



gmailing - TMS





Powered by ScribeFire.